Residential & Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Towergate Insurance can supply a number of Insurance policies and Insurance package policies specifically designed for people, management companies or management associations who own buildings or property and rent them out to private tenants or businesses.

Our Property Owners Insurance (also called Buildings Insurance, Let Property Insurance or Commercial Property Insurance) policies are also suitable for blocks of flats where a management company, owned by the individual occupiers of the flats, needs to arrange a Block of Flats Insurance policy.

Our Property Owners Insurance package policies, whether a commercial or residential policy, often includes cover for Buildings, Fixed Glass, Landlords Contents, Contents of Common Parts (ie communal hallways), Loss of Rental Income, Loss of Rental Expenditure, the Cost of Alternative Accommodation and Public Liability or Property Owners Liability.

Property types suitable for Property Owners Insurance or Buildings Insurance package policy include:

Houses or flats let to professional tenants, students or DSS tenants; blocks of flats requiring buildings insurance by the owner, or those owned by management associations or residents associations; commercial properties either owned or rented out; unoccupied houses, flats and commercial properties

To arrange an appointmen to discuss your requirements please email or call 01237 429978.